SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
Miley Cyrus recently flashed a 3.5 carat diamond encrusted engagement ring in LAX airport, which means her Australian stud boyfriend and Hunger Games star, Liam Hemsworth is trying to make an honest women out of her.
Miley Cyrus is one of those celebrities that you either love or hate. She's had her moment of stardom and is now clawing at what ever she can get. Personally, I hate her, but I'll leave it to you to decide.
Here are my top five reasons for hating Billy Ray Cyrus' love child.
1. She just got engaged. Miley, you are 19. Don’t say you are always trying to be a good example for your fans when you toss guys around each month. It is obnoxious how "mature" she tries to be and how oblivious she is to the fact that getting engaged as a teenager is the stupidest thing ever.
2. Miley’s voice is painful to hear. Her songs are just flat out annoying, her voice is a mix of high pitched and squeaky and I do not get why girls like her music. Ever since Hannah Montana ended she has focused more on acting... I wonder why?
3. Miley believes in her purity ring... that is until she replaced it with her engagement ring. It’s bull shit that she goes from a "Disney virgin" to a scandalous fiancé. It is hypocritical and is clear the true meaning of that purity ring was as fake as her.
4. Daddy made her famous. The only reason she is famous is because her hick father can sing a song with the title of “Achy Breakey Heart”. Hey, at least we know where Miley got her talent.
5. Miley is a train wreck. In the past few years Miley has managed to pole dance at the Teen Choice Awards, have a video leak on her tripping on salvia, leak selfie MySpace pictures of her in her underwear, criticize Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato (who does that?) and pose for Vanity Fair in a blanket with her father (creepy). Miley, sorry to say this (not really), but your a hypocrite and it is pretty easy to not enjoy watching you soak up attention each time I see you on television. Hope Liam rubs some class off on you.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.