SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
It's that time of year again- the time when we all go in to a full-body sweat thinking of all the things we should have had done weeks ago, AKA all the assignments, work, or anything else that you put off until midnight, the day before the project is due.
Instead of ordering a large cheese with extra pepperoni, let’s grab something healthy and eat when you’re trying to push yourself through those rough nights.
Here are the five great snacks for those who are staying up late that will fill you up, without filling you out.
1. YOGURT One cup of yogurt can carry you through the night. Also, it helps the digestive system digests other food.
2. GRANOLA BARS Obviously these bars are healthy and keep you full.
3. APPLES The only fruit that really keeps you away from starving. One apple really helps.
4. HOT MILK Heat up or microwave the cold milk. This helps you from being hungry. But be cautioned, for some people, this can lead to sleepy time.
5. FRUIT SNACKS Gummies that have high vitamin C and fewer calories can actually fill us. It tastes good and keeps us awake for the whole night.
We know picking something healthy isn't always an option, but going for the bag of nuts vs. the bag of chips in the vending machine is going to help you study longer and feel better. Pack yourself a late-night lunchbox before heading to the library to keep you full and to keep your head in the game. It's study time.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.