SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
As graduation approaches, we begin to stress ourselves out looking for jobs. It can be exhausting searching newspapers and internet sites for jobs and sending your resume to one hundred different companies. Is it so hard to ask to get paid to enjoy life? Well, now you can! Some of the world’s easiest jobs include eating, vacationing and playing with cats? Here are the World’s top 8 easiest jobs according to Yahoo.com.
8. Resort Consultant: A website paid a mom blogger to take her family on an all expense vacation to resorts, then write about the experience. Not only does she get beautiful vacation time with her family, but she also gets $1,200 for doing it.
7. Spa Critic: Freelance writers and editors are paid to travel to the best spas for numerous treatments and then write reviews about their experience. They can even be paid up to $90,000 a year. Who wouldn’t want a job that pays you to relax?
6. Professional Know It All: Have you ever wondered how to do something and looked up a tutorial on You Tube to figure it out? Well, You Tube pays people to make videos on things that they think people would like to know how to do. Some video makers have even made up to six figures just by creating multiple videos.
5. TV Watcher: Now this sounds like the perfect job to me. One think a TV watcher can do is to type the closed captioning for a program. Another task is for production assistants. Shows like The Soup need help finding clips on TV, so the watcher on average watches about eight hours a day of TV, finds clips and passes them on to the producer.
4. Mansion Sitter: Yes, it is possible to live in a mansion and only make $10,000 a year. Of course, it wouldn’t exactly be your mansion. Luxuryhousesitting.com has a database of house sitters for those who don’t feel safe leaving their mansion alone while they are gone. You get a free place to stay, as well as $200 a week on average.
3. Cute Pet Aggregator: Animal Plant’s show Too Cute films cute animals being playful. In order to see them in action, people are paid to distract them and play with the animals. You can earn up to $40,000 a year depending on the job. So if you are an animal lover, this is the perfect job.
2. Chocolate Eater: I can imagine that this is every girls dream job! Godiva pays people $24,000-$70,000 a year to test their chocolate. They do sniff tests, taste tests and even look for cracks in the chocolate.
1. Pro Sleeper: A travel review site in China has paid a select few people to stay at hotels and write reviews about room service, slipper softness, hotel wifi strength, and even the comfiness of the bed! They make $1,500 a week just for laying in a hotel room.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.