SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
College is a place for learning, growing your mind, expanding your horizons... Wait no it isn't, that's only what they want you to believe.
College is for slacking off, scraping by on any means necessary. It's about parties and making memories, not grades and GPAs.
Thanks to a recent study done by the College Humor and InsideCollege we now know which schools have the biggest reputation for minimum input, maximum output, or better known as slacking.
1. Pennsylvania State University -- University Park (University Park, PA)
2. University of Florida (Gainesville, FL)
3. Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA)
4. University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK)
5. Auburn University (Auburn, AL)
6. University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL)
7. Louisiana State University -- Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, LA)
8. University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
9. Clemson University (Clemson, SC)
10. Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI)
If you have chosen one of these schools to spend your four years at university I tip my hat to you. Well done.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.