SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
The nice weather last week had Bostonians up and at 'em, and more shameless than ever. I didn't even have to eves drop this week, the ridiculous lines shot out of people's mouths. Naturally, I tweeted them right away! Watch what you say when there's a Sumo around!! We'll catch ya! Even better, if YOU hear something silly around Boston, tweet it to me! @BostonOverheard Follow me to stay posted on the ludacris lines being dropped all around you. OK enough talk, more stupidity... (Photo courtesy of flickr user Cameron Cassan)
1. Heard in class: ok now slide that in.. It only goes in one way so don't worry about bustin it
2. Heard in the elevator: yea i think he was heading to chinatown for a quick H.J.
3. Heard on Newbury by some selfish tween on the phone with probably her Mom: well I just over drew my bank so f*ck you.
4. @WilfredBoston heard a girl today on the phone maybe same grl on Newbury: Ok you're at Park St? So like what street is that on
5. Heard at a college apt: yesterday was national good deed day. Response from across the room: JIM BEAM DAY?
6. Heard in boston: why are u being such an asshole? response: I'm not it's what pauly D does.
7. Heard at a house party as the Black Eyed Peas come on: IS THIS NAS?
8. Heard by my roommate: i'm in the mood to freak people out.
9. Heard in Chinatown: oh Sifread and roy? they're dead now right?
10. Heard in Boston: I am not keeping an eye on her in Vegas. If she gets raped that's her own perogative.
Happy Hearing! Cheers!
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.