SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
We can't escape it: finals are looming. Getting work done in a matter of two weeks is hella stressful. Here's how to survive.
1. Write your essays now- like...tonight. With essays out of the way, you can focus on studying for last minute tests and finals...of course.
2. Create Study Guides. Once you create a studying guide, the library seems less of a scary place. It's like your guide book to getting through tests.
BONUS- create great group study guides. Click here for our favorite group study tools.
3. Create Studying Playlists. It's the only way to make the hours you'll be staring at books/screens fun. we suggest something slow and on a low volume.
4. Add "Self Control": It's a program that will block sites like Facebook, Twitter...inevitable online shopping study breaks.
5. Reward yourself with great food. No joke, order in Chinese. It will make your night.
If you start now, odds are you will be ok. Just take it one step at a time. Remember to breathe, it is all over soon.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.