SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
Yup, I told you so. I said all along that when the toxicology reports came back after Amy Winehouse’s death it would prove that she was all sorts of cracked out on every type of drug. Uhhh, wait. There weren’t any drugs present in her toxicology report?!
Okay, so I was totes wrong. I would have bet my first-born child that the singer died from an overdose. Especially when videos of her actin’ a fool days prior to her death were all over the internet and television. Oh, and not to mention that she purchased £1,200 in crack and heroine, which is around $1,750 in dollars. That alone was enough to make me think she had more than enough of the right materials for an overdose.
Turns out, a whole lot of people guessed wrong and that the British singer didn’t die from drug usage. While she didn’t die directly from drugs, her death could have been indirectly related to her many years of use and abuse.
A representative for the Winehouse family spoke to TMZ and stated “Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death.”
The 27-year-old was found dead in her London flat on July 23, 2011.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.