SUMOskinny magazine is the ultimate guide to college life. Part local, part national, and all college.
Summer is mere weeks away. Still not sure what to put on your summer beverage play list? Fear not, because we do.
One of our favorite beer companies of all time, Narragansett Beer, is rereleasing an old favorite, their Summer Ale, which hasn't been released to the public since pre-prohibition.
Yeah, that's right, we got to drink it before anyone.
Here are the beer facts:
- Narragansett summer is a light session ale, made with 2 row pale malt,and citra hops.
- The malt flavor is smooth and subtle, balanced out by a crisp hop bitterness.
- Aromas of citrus & passion fruit are very evident, but mild on the palate.
- Perfect for summer drinking.
- 4.2% Alcohol by Volume & 24 IBU s
- The can is damn sexy. (Fun fact, the original artwork was done by Dr. Seuss.)
- The beer is damn good.
Everytime you socialize with SUMOskinny, you get points. Read a story? Points. Share a story? Points. Use points to get free stuff in our shop now.